This Abs Add-On can be added to virtually any program you do. Its purpose is to fix lagging abdominals both in the aesthetic and functional sense. It uses the 3-step approach I rely on when working with clients who need to fix their abdominals: 1) improve your capacity to recruit and control your abs, 2) develop them visually and 3) learn to use them in more complex, functional movements. It is not just throwing a bunch of abs exercises at random. It is a periodized approach to optimize development but more importantly make your abdominals more responsive in the future. As such, it will give you significant visual and functional results and will constitute an investment in future abs development.
This program will help you functionally strengthen the abdominals. It is designed to optimize abdominal development and make them more responsive to training.
- The program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed as an add-on to any program you do
- This program is designed to development your abdominals and make them more responsive to training
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Access to the forum for questions
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
How long is the program?
The program is 12 weeks long.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will find most of the equipment needed in a conventional gym, namely, you need a GHD and Swissball.