Type 2A need variety the most. They can handle a lot of volume but will quickly show signs of mental overtraining (loss of motivation, low energy, apathy, mood swings) when training gets repetitive. As such this program includes an extremely high level of variation. Not only will each of the three phases be very different, each training day within a phase has a completely different “feel”. With a type 2A everything works, but nothing works for a long time. That’s why this program includes all kind of work, strength work, pump training, functional hypertrophy and even some explosive work. One thing is for certain: you will never get bored with this program!
This program will get you big and strong. It is the plan than includes the widest variation of training methods, which is what type 2A need.
- The program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed for 5 weekly workouts, but the fifth session (pump work) can be optional if you are under a lot of stress
- This program will get you stronger and bigger while always bringing something new to the table
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
How long is the program?
The program is 12 weeks long.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will find most of the equipment needed in a conventional gym.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.