Type 1B are performance-driven; they need a program based on both high force and high explosiveness. They also require plenty of variation, mostly in the form of different exercises. Because of their higher acetylcholine level, they have good motor control and coordination and they can more easily transfer gains made in one exercise to another one, which is why they can not only get away, but benefit from using a wide array of movement in their training.
This plan is focused on improving the way you look by training you like a high-performance machine. It includes a lot of basic strength work, but also jumps, throws and the simpler versions of the Olympic lifts.
- This program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed for 5 workouts per week, each workout training a specific movement pattern (squat, bench press, hip hinge, overhead press, pulling)
- This program will get you stronger, more explosive and more muscular
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
- Access to the forum for questions
How long is the program?
The program is 12 weeks long.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will find most of the equipment needed in a conventional gym.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.