Type 1A are extremely numbers-driven and competitive; they must win the workout by besting previous performances and the workout must represent a challenge. They do not tolerate volume well but recover really fast from high neurological demand and do better on a very high frequency of training. Isolation work does not motivate them, they need to push heavy weights to feel satisfied. This is what this program is all about: getting you brutally strong!
This program is about one thing: STRENGTH. It uses methods and loading schemes that allow you to lift the most weight. Volume is kept low because Type 1A easily burn out from doing volume work.
- This program is 12 weeks long
- This plan is based on 6 weekly workouts using a pull/push/leg split
- This program is focused on maximal strength
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
- Access to the forum for questions
How long is the program?
The program is 12 weeks long.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will find most of the equipment needed in a conventional gym.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.