Overtraining – AdapNation
Podcasts / 12 November, 2019 /
On this episode of AdapNation, Chris and Steve discuss optimal training modalities, training to failure, overtraining and maximum natty muscle building potential.
Here’s what we cover:
- Christian’s personal training objectives and priorities
- Christian’s current training design and reasons why
- Christian’s Biggest Training Mistakes through his lifting career
- How much Muscle Mass can a natural lifter build in lifetime?
- The key differences between Athlete Training and Hypertrophy Training
- The role of Cortisol in the body, and how to manage levels for maximal results
- What is Overtraining, what is happening and what are the negative consequences?
- How to know if you are Overtrained or are Overreaching?
- And much more…
You can also get to the full show notes and listen to the Podcast in your player here.
Training / 20 March, 2020
Miscellaneous / 19 December, 2019