”I do not inherently believe in “fat loss” programs. I prefer to think in terms of improving body composition. “Losing fat” or “losing weight” is simple. If you have the discipline to diet hard and the motivation to just pile on the work you will be able to lose weight, but you might very well lose muscle in the process. If you are a natural trainee with average genetics, getting lean while becoming muscular can be a complex juggling act because the type of work you need to do to lose fat can actually make you lose muscle too. This program is designed to allow you to get much leaner while maintaining or even adding muscle mass. Of course, a solid fat loss diet should also be used, but this program is structured in such a way to optimize the training process to help you reach your body comp goals.”
This is the program for those wanting to get lean and muscular.
- The program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed for 5 training days per week
- This program is designed for those who want to be slim and muscular
- It combines energy systems/conditioning work and muscle mass stimulation to get you the look you want
What does the program include?
- Include your 12 weeks programmation
- You can ask question about your program in the forum
- Each program comes with video and explanation from Christian Thibaudeau
How long is the program?
The program is 12 weeks long
Does it include a nutrition plan?
What kind of equipment do I need?
The program involves mostly free weights