”I do not inherently believe in “fat loss” programs. I prefer to think in terms of improving body composition. “Losing fat” or “losing weight” is simple. If you have the discipline to diet hard and the motivation to just pile on the work you will be able to lose weight, but you might very well lose muscle in the process. If you are a natural trainee with average genetics, getting lean while becoming muscular can be a complex juggling act because the type of work you need to do to lose fat can actually make you lose muscle too. This program is designed to allow you to get much leaner while maintaining or even adding muscle mass. Of course, a solid fat loss diet should also be used, but this program is structured in such a way to optimize the training process to help you reach your body comp goals.”
This is the program for those wanting to get lean and muscular.
- The program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed for 5 training days per week
- This program is designed for those who want to be slim and muscular
- It combines energy systems/conditioning work and muscle mass stimulation to get you the look you want
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Access to the forum for questions
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
How long is the program?
The program has 3 4-week phases. It is 12 weeks long.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will need access to a training facility. Although the program has some free weights, you will need various other equipment such as: stationary bike, treadmill, pulley system, rower.