Training camp introduction
Welcome to our new training camp!
At Thibarmy, we’ve been successfully running online coaching groups for a while now. And we are pleased with the success we, and more importantly, our clients had. Most of them stay for the next one because the results are addictive.
But despite all of that, we weren’t 100% satisfied with the service we offered. We wanted to take it up a notch by solving the main problem with online coaching groups: individualization of the program.
Body of steel training camp is the best training camp we never did at Thibarmy; it uses the Omni-Contraction System.
For those of you who wish to go through this type of training, coach Thibaudeau and his team invite you to join them for a 12-week online training camp.
SEE BELLOW WHAT’S THE STEPS TO BE PART OF IT:
👉🏻Reserve your spot in this training camp
👉🏻Request your access to “BODY OF STEEL TRAINING CAMP ” Facebook group
👉🏻You can find your diet directly in your account
👉🏻You will receive your program on March 16th
👉🏻You can ask any questions you have in the Facebook group
OUR TRAINING CAMP WILL START ON April 13TH, 2020.
*Earlybird price – $119.99 is only available until March 15th.
**Regular price – $139.99
Training camp overview
A training method like you’ve never experienced before.
This online training camp offers a unique way to improve your body composition under the guidance of coaches Christian Thibaudeau and his team.
- The base plan is the same for everybody. It uses the Omni-Contraction System of three whole-body sessions/week, one focusing on eccentric muscle actions, the second one on isometric actions, and the third one is “regular lifting” to boost your concentric strength.
- You then have three options to pick from for your fourth training day. If you want to focus more on fat loss, the fourth weekly session will be based on achieving that goal. If you want more muscle mass, we’ve got you covered. If you want to become a better athlete, we can do that too.
- The third step is to select your energy systems work option. What you do on workout days, or even as extra work on your “OFF” days if you want to speed up the process and you have excellent recovery capacities. We have various levels ranging from no cardio/energy systems to “very intense” energy systems work or even sprint training.
- Finally, the diet provided is easily adjustable for your goal
What does the training camp include?
- A nutritional and supplement plan
- Your training program in PDF
- Answers to all of your question via our private Facebook group
- Being a part of our community of like-minded and highly-motivated people
How long is the training camp?
The training camp lasts 12 weeks and is divided into four 3-week phases.
Do I need to take supplements?
You never need to take supplements, but they can help to optimize your health, well-being, and performance. With that in mind, we will provide you with some suggestions and will be able to provide more specific recommendations on the online training camp page.
Will the coaches interact with us every day?
Yes, but we’re humans. We do visit the forum and answer questions every day, but it may sometimes take more time for us to answer a specific question. If we anticipate the delay to be more than a day for some reason (e.g. traveling to give a seminar), we will let you know in advance.
Is there any cheat day in the diet?
No, the plan is a straight-up run to the final goal. Although there are some refeed days included.
What is the refund policy?
This purchase is non-refundable.
What is the difference between online coaching and online training camp?
While some minor modifications can be made to the program and nutrition plan, the online training camp is a relatively fixed program. This is different from online coaching, which is 100% individualized and adaptable throughout via live chats and regular follow-ups.
Where I can find the link for the Facebook group?
Where I can find my diet?
In your account
When I’ll receive my training program?
You’ll receive your training program on March 16th.
I train in a home gym, can I do this program?