”This fat loss program is called high performance because that is the end goal. At the end of the program, you will have used high performance methods to improve body composition. Most people are not high-performance athletes and are not efficient at using fat for fuel. This program takes that into consideration by progressing you towards a high-level strategy for fat loss.”
With this program, you will reprogram your body to utilize fat for fuel to improve your body composition!
- The program is 12 weeks long
- The plan is designed for 6 training days per week
- This program is designed to improve performance with fat loss as the end goal
What does the program include?
- Your 12-week detailed plan
- Access to the forum for questions
- Explanatory videos by Christian Thibaudeau
How long is the program?
The program has 3 4-week phases. It is 12 weeks long.
Does it include a nutrition plan?
No, there is no nutrition plan included.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will find most of the equipment needed in a conventional gym, but you may also need access to a prowler and farmer walk bars. Note that the prowler can be replaced with a stationary bike with high resistance and the farmer walk bars can be replaced with heavy dumbbells or kettlebells.