Do you know what I think about when I see someone, guy or gal, that has great muscular legs? “That person has the heart of a lion”. Building great legs requires a lot of gut-wrenching work, that’s why you don’t see many people getting there. But if you are reading this I suspect that you are someone who has what it takes to survive and thrive on this program.
If you want to maximize leg development. If you need to compensate for years of improper lower body training that left you light bulb-like if you are tired in training in ample sweatpants and want to turn heads with your wheels, come this way… but make sure that you have the heart to do it!
- The program is 4 weeks long and is divided into 4 different set-ups modulated by frequency, volume, and intensity. Each week targets a specific zone of intensity starting from a lower load and more time under tension and accumulation work over more volume and ending 4 weeks later with less volume and more intensity per sets using methods like rest-pause and clusters.
- Each workout has its own structure, which makes for a very diversified program and helps to avoid accommodation. Methods and techniques are also varied a lot. Some weeks are made of 6 workouts per week, while some other weeks are 5 workouts per week. Each workout is set up to make sure the individual is recovering from the previous one.
- This program is made to get you bigger. Of course, you can gain strength, but it’s not the purpose of the program. This is a high-level hypertrophy program that will put you to the test. It can be good for bodybuilder, fitness athlete or gym addicts who want to push themselves to a higher level. Also, powerlifters who seek hypertrophy, athletes who need to add muscle mass during their off-season.
- The program involves free-weights and machines.
What does the program include?
- As much as 28 different hypertrophy workouts designed to ensure maximum muscle stimulation, add intensity techniques and get hypertrophy to another level.
- Demo videos for most of the exercises including proper technique demonstration, installation, and technical cues.
- A concrete explanation of the goal targeted with the program, how to push each session and what to look for each week.
- Added tips and tricks to make sure you get the most out of each workout of the week.
Is this the right program for me?
If you have difficulty getting your lower body up to par with your upper body, this program is definitely for you. 4 weeks of high-frequency workouts devoted to legs. This program is one of the hardest I’ve ever done and will certainly get a skinny pair of legs to more than average muscular wheels. Some workout sessions have more quads emphasis and others more hamstring emphasis. The program is set up in order to bring a complete and balanced development of the lower body in the shortest amount of time.
How long is the program?
The program is 4 weeks long. Each week addresses a progression in intensity and modulates volume in order to help recovery while keeping the frequency of work high.
Does it include a nutrition plan
No. Some tips are given as to when you should increase calories depending on the weeks, but overall, you should workout in a calorie surplus environment if you want to maximize the anabolic effect of the program.
What Kind of equipment do I need?
Most commercial gyms will have the required equipment. Power rack, smith machine and press machine can be some of the equipment that certain gyms do not have. Also, make sure you have resistance bands for some of the exercises as there is accommodating resistance work.