This program will build all of these muscles maximally to give you that complete powerhouse look. It will also greatly reduce the risk of shoulder injuries and improve performance.Nothing is more impressive than a lean, well-built back. There are so many muscles that when it is fully developed, it creates the look of a mountain region seen from above: full of peaks and valleys. It is truly the sign of someone who puts in the work in the gym.
It also makes you look a lot thicker and powerful, giving the body a distinct look. While shoulders, arms, and chest make you look “good”, a kick-ass back makes you look like a rock, like a force of nature, like an athlete, like someone who could walk into a brick wall… and win the battle!
Sadly, very few gym rats have complete back development. Maximizing it requires not only effort but also the best mix of exercises and methods because it is such a complex region, with many different muscles, big and small, and even more functions.
If you are ready to take your training up a notch and enter the 3D-look world, this is the program for you.
- The program is 4 weeks long and is divided into 4 different set-ups modulated by frequency, volume, and intensity. Each week targets a specific zone of intensity starting from a lower load and more time under tension and accumulation work over more volume and ending 4 weeks later with less volume and more intensity per sets using methods like rest-pause and clusters.
- Each workout has its own structure, which makes for a very diversified program and helps to avoid accommodation. Methods and techniques are also varied a lot. Some weeks are made of 6 workouts per week, while some other weeks are 5 workouts per week. Each workout is set up to make sure the individual is recovering from the previous one.
- This program is made to get you bigger. Of course, you can gain strength, but it’s not the purpose of the program. This is a high-level hypertrophy program that will put you to the test. It can be good for bodybuilder, fitness athlete or gym addicts who want to push themselves to a higher level. Also, powerlifters who seek hypertrophy, athletes who need to add muscle mass during their off-season.
- The program involves free-weights and machines.
What does the program include?
- As much as 28 different hypertrophy workouts designed to ensure maximum muscle stimulation, add intensity techniques and get hypertrophy to another level.
- Demo videos for most of the exercises including proper technique demonstration, installation, and technical cues.
- A concrete explanation of the goal targeted with the program, how to push each session and what to look for each week.
- Added tips and tricks to make sure you get the most out of each workout of the week.
Is this the right program for me?
This program is well suited for the individual needing more wideness and thickness in the back. The back is one of the most complex groups of muscles on the body and it requires some extra attention elevate its potential to its fullest. The program will ensure you develop proper mind muscle connexion and will use concrete and constant progression to result in the fastest growth possible in 4 weeks.
How long is the program?
The program is 4 weeks long. Each week addresses a progression in intensity and modulates volume in order to help recovery while keeping the frequency of work high.
Does it include a nutrition plan
No. Some tips are given as to when you should increase calories depending on the weeks, but overall, you should workout in a calorie surplus environment if you want to maximize the anabolic effect of the program.
What Kind of equipment do I need?
Most commercial gyms will have the required equipment. Power rack, smith machine and press machine can be some of the equipment that certain gyms do not have. Also, make sure you have resistance bands for some of the exercises as there is accommodating resistance work.