If you are a muscle development fan, you know how important arms are when it comes to doing well in a competition. And if you are simply someone who trains to look jacked and awesome, having impressive arms is even more impactful. After all, unless you like to spend your whole life shirtless or in a tank top, your arms will remain the most visible body part. And rightfully or not, well-built arms remain the main objective of most gym rats.
And what about girls? Well, nice guns are important for them too. The athletic, sleek and firm female body is becoming the big trend. And even though well-developed glutes and legs will remain the number one objective for most hard-training women, having solid and defined arms is more and more sought after.
Have you been having trouble building your biceps and triceps up? Do they look incomplete or lag behind the rest of your body? Or maybe you have good arms but you would like to take them to “circus freak” level. Well, this is the specialization phase for you!
- The program is 4 weeks long and is divided into 4 different set-ups modulated by frequency, volume, and intensity. Each week targets a specific zone of intensity starting from a lower load and more time under tension and accumulation work over more volume and ending 4 weeks later with less volume and more intensity per sets using methods like rest-pause and clusters.
- Each workout has its own structure, which makes for a very diversified program and helps to avoid accommodation. Methods and techniques are also varied a lot. Some weeks are made of 6 workouts per week, while some other weeks are 5 workouts per week. Each workout is set up to make sure the individual is recovering from the previous one.
- This program is made to get you bigger. Of course, you can gain strength, but it’s not the purpose of the program. This is a high-level hypertrophy program that will put you to the test. It can be good for bodybuilder, fitness athlete or gym addicts who want to push themselves to a higher level. Also, powerlifters who seek hypertrophy, athletes who need to add muscle mass during their off-season.
- The program involves free-weights and machines.
What does the program include?
- As much as 28 different hypertrophy workouts designed to ensure maximum muscle stimulation, add intensity techniques and get hypertrophy to another level.
- Demo videos for most of the exercises including proper technique demonstration, installation, and technical cues.
- A concrete explanation of the goal targeted with the program, how to push each session and what to look for each week.
- Added tips and tricks to make sure you get the most out of each workout of the week.
Is this the right program for me?
Is your dream to have great arms that blow out your shirt sleeves? There’s nothing wrong with that. Even those who won’t admit it secretly dream about it. It might even be in our genes. This program is what you need if you’re looking for a quick hypertrophy fix for your arms. The entire 4 weeks of the program are devoted to a volume progression for arms, all while efficiently maintaining the rest of the body.
How long is the program?
The program is 4 weeks long. Each week addresses a progression in intensity and modulates volume in order to help recovery while keeping the frequency of work high.
Does it include a nutrition plan
No. Some tips are given as to when you should increase calories depending on the weeks, but overall, you should workout in a calorie surplus environment if you want to maximize the anabolic effect of the program.
What Kind of equipment do I need?
Most commercial gyms will have the required equipment. Power rack, smith machine and press machine can be some of the equipment that certain gyms do not have. Also, make sure you have resistance bands for some of the exercises as there is accommodating resistance work.